The client's challenges
Reaffirming the values of the jewellery house through an immersive ecommerce platform
In 2018, the dinh van brand wanted to reinvent itself and reaffirm its values. Since the brand's creation in 1965, these values have always been followed through through a representation of the free and independent woman, as well as the atmosphere of the Paris "rive gauche": its writers, its intellectuals, its "Quartier latin" and its bohemian spirit. The new communication plan must reaffirm its values in all media, but particularly on the brand's e-commerce site. Our agency UX design created an immersive platform to highlight the brand and develop its online business.
The objective :
Create a memorable experience
- A streamlined interface, following the brand's codes and favouring immersive content.
- A rhythm in the buliding of the pages, and discreet animation effects throughout the navigation.
- A mobile first project to have the best experience on smartphone.
- An in-store booking system to encourage the visitor to go to the store.
A user-centric design methodology
- Jewellery and brand market research
- Benchmarking of competitors and inspiring sites
- Heat maps on existing site (click & scrolling analysis)
an ecommerce site that tells a story
- From the creation of the brand in 1965, to the iconic models and a guideline found in the streamlined interface, great care has been taken with the visual content, and an advanced interaction design.
- From the home page to the checkout, each element has been thought to fit into the brand's codes, and to make them evolve through digital by our UX ecommerce experts, based on a Magento 2 CMS.
+12% of natural traffic growth
+5% of revenue growth
+12% of average basket progression