KALIOP Group is a Simplified Joint Stock Company (S.A.S) / SIREN : 815 182 175
Kaliop is the owner of the Kaliop trademark and manages the website www.kaliop.com
- Legal representative: Pierre Deniset, Chairman
- Editorial Manager: Carole Ramstein, VP marketing
- Design / Development / Hosting: Kaliop
Information we collect when you visit our website
You are free to explore the Website without providing any information about yourself. When you visit the Website, we ask you to provide Personal Information and we collect Information about your browsing.
Personal Information refers to any information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you, including your contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, telephone number and any other information about you or your company.
Browsing Information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, reference sources, length of visit and pages viewed.
Use of personal information:
- improve your browsing experience by customizing the Website;
- send you by post, e-mail or other means information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- send you marketing materials related to our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you and provide other companies with statistical information about our users.
- In addition, we may share your data with our trusted partners to enable them to contact you when you request information, to help us perform statistical analyses or to provide you with technical assistance. These third parties are not authorized to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than these purposes, and they are required to maintain its confidentiality. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Use of navigation information
We use the Browsing Information to operate the Website and improve its services.
We may also use Browsing Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information on kaliop.com.
Security of your personal information
We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store the Personal Information you provide to us on computer servers in a controlled, secure and protected environment against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as geolocation data) is collected on our Website and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected by an encryption system, such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
All these measures are designed to minimize the risk of unauthorized and/or fraudulent access, consultation or disclosure. Please keep in mind, however, that any risk can never be ruled out. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We do not control the content or practices of these other websites, and cannot be held responsible for them. The inclusion of these links does not imply that we endorse these other websites, their content, owners or practices.
Retention of personal information
Your Personal Information is kept by Kaliop only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed. Your navigation data (cookies) on our Website will be stored for 13 months, in accordance with the regulations.
Personal data relating to contacts may not be stored for longer than is strictly necessary for the management of the relationship. Upon your request, we will remove this information from the servers in advance, in accordance with the terms of the “Exclusion and Unsubscription” section below.
International transfer of information
Users of this site are informed that, when accessing this site, information may be temporarily stored in memory or on their hard disk in order to facilitate navigation on the site. Users of the site acknowledge that they have been informed of this practice and authorize Kaliop to use it. They may also prevent the recording of cookies by using the corresponding functionalities on their browser.
The site collects personal information provided by users during their visit to the site.
This collection allows:
- the establishment of general statistics on traffic on the site,
- sending answers, various information or announcements from the publisher to the email addresses provided by users,
- the collection and processing of personal information on the Internet must respect the fundamental rights of individuals. Consequently, the publisher undertakes to comply with a processing policy in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms.
In addition, still under the said law, any user of the site has the right to access, modify, rectify or delete personal data concerning him/her. He can exercise these rights by contacting the publisher at the address indicated at the top of the page.
Third-party tracking technologies
Exclusion and unsubscription
Consultation, rectification and deletion of your personal information
Upon your request, Kaliop will inform you if any Personal Information about you is in its possession. When you provide us with Personal Information, you have the right to:
- review the user information you have provided us with;
- request that we correct any errors, obsolete information or omissions in the user information you have provided to us;
- request that your user information not be used to contact you;
- request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list we use;
- request that your user information be deleted from our records;
- ask not to be solicited by Kaliop anymore.
You can also request a copy (provided in CSV or XLS format) of all your personal information in our possession. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by post in Kaliop. We will respond to your request to copy, modify, correct or delete data within a maximum of 30 days of receipt of the message and inform you of the measures taken.
Unsubscribing from our communications
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletters, or by sending us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Kaliop – 1401 Avenue du Mondial 98 – 34000 Montpellier – France. Customers will continue to receive transaction e-mails related to the requested services.
Follow-up and commentary
We invite you to send us your questions and comments regarding this website or to report any content that you feel is inaccurate. Please send us your comments along with a copy of the incriminated content by e-mail (email@example.com).
Photo credits: Adobe Stock, Getty Images.
All rights reserved. @ Kaliop 2019