Our PIM expertise: product information management
Optimise your multi-channel strategy by centralising product information.
Head of Consulting
The PIM or Product Information Manager (otherwise known as PDM, product MDM) is the interface that manages all the data contained in your product repository.
Kaliop has naturally chosen to develop its PIM expertise in order to support its customers – who are merchants themselves – in improving the quality of their product data, hence generating a positive transformation rate directly.
PIM makes it possible to better manage all the information in your product catalogues.
- Gather and centralise product data
- Enhance and monitor data quality
- Manage your catalogue products
- Segment and distribute your catalogues through different channels
Why set it up?
There are many advantages to the PIM. Among them are the following:
- Centralize and unify your product data
- Showcase your products
- Increase productivity and optimize costs
Who could use a PIM?
PIM is useful for all types of companies.
- For marketers who are anxious to offer an outstanding multi-channel product experience
- For information system managers who want to work with structured and consistent corporate data
- For buyers who wish to strengthen the quality of their dealings with suppliers
- For e-commerce managers who understand how product quality affects online sales
Consulting & Strategy
Implement the right strategy and select the right solutions to provide your users with an optimal shopping experience.Find out more
Optimize your conversion rates and put the user at the heart of your design.Find out more
A panel of methods, solutions and technologies dedicated to digital commerce.Find out more
Full support over the long term to continuously optimize your performance in digital commerce.Find out more
Training to support you in your digital transformation. Kaliop is a certified datadock consultant trainer to coach your talents.Find out more
A single point of contact and a commitment to global performance for your digital applications.Find out more